Events & Workshops
International Rosary and Marian Procession, Saturday, October 7, St. Patrick, (Kansas City). 10am-12pm
- International Rosary-5 different languages
- Marian Procession to Divine Mercy Park
- Bishop Johnston leads the Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Procession back to St. Patrick Church
- Final Blessing
- All are welcome to bring parish, school, youth, ministry banners and walk in procession!!
- More information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Eucharistic Congress, July 17-21, 2024 Indianapolis, Indiana https://www.eucharisticrevival.org/
Diocesan Ministry Workshop
- Reader Training Training September 27, hosted at St. Mark parish. Registration https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3HGNCSX
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion Training October 19 hosted at St. Sabina parish.
- Registration: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2V3MQM2
- Sick and Homebound Training October 23, host at St. Mark parish. Registration: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2BPZPYQ
- Parish Art & Environment Ministry Workshop October 28, hosted at Holy Family parish. Registration:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ARTHF28
- Flyer: AE Workshop Oct 28
- The Rites of Acceptance, Welcoming and Sending: A Workshop for RCIA Leaders November 13, at the Catholic Center, Fr. Paul Turner, presenter. Register: email email@example.com Flyer: RCIA Rites Workshop 11-13-2023
Password required. Please refer to the recent pastoral bulletin or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your parish would like to host a Diocesan Reader Training, Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion Workshop or Sick and Homebound Training, please email email@example.com to schedule.
Event Program Archives
To view past event’s programs, click the link below.
Eucharistic Reservation Presentation-Fr. Paul Turner
Resources: Skills and Spirituality 2021