Annual Catholic Appeal
Bishop Johnston’s 2023 Annual Catholic Appeal message
The Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph, comprised of 84 parishes and 10 missions throughout 27 counties in North and West Missouri, has been blessed through the generosity of so many people such as you. With our 2023 Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) theme, taken from Romans 12:12, “Joyful in Hope,” I am inviting you to be part of serving God with the gifts you have been given to equip others spiritually, socially, and educationally through the parish and diocesan ministries funded by the Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA).
As you may know, gifts to the Annual Catholic Appeal serve as the primary means to fund the more than 30 ministries, directed through the Diocesan Chancery Offices, that assist our parishes and Catholics throughout the diocese. While our financial goal of $2,000,000 is very important, it is just as essential for each of us to grow in faith and to accompany others into a life of faith and life in Jesus. Put simply, the ACA strengthens your parish and every parish. We need each other to do “the work of the ministry.” God has given us many blessings. Let us join together as one family through acts of love as disciples of Our Lord.
Each dollar that you contribute assists in the ministries below:
SOCIAL SERVICE/OUTREACH MINISTRIES
Parish Based Ministry Grants
EDUCATION/FAITH FORMATION MINISTRIES
Catholic School Office
Bright Futures Fund
Office of Catechesis and Faith Formation
Office of Consecrated Life
Divine Worship Office
Priestly Life and Ministry
Marriage and Family Life
Young Adult Ministry
Office of Youth Ministry
Human Rights Office
Respect Life Office
Office of the Tribunal
Administrative Services for All Employees
How can I help?
You can help meet this year’s 2023 ACA diocesan goal of $2,000,000 by considering making a gift or a pledge to the 2023 Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA). Through your generosity, you will make a difference for both your parish and every parish of the Diocese. There are many giving options to contribute to the 2023 Annual Catholic Appeal, “Joyful in Hope” taken from Romans 12:12.
- To make a 2023 ACA ONE-TIME Gift Donationusing your Credit or Debit Card/Bank Account, click the button below.
2023 Annual Appeal One-Time Donation
- To setup a 2023 ACA NEW PLEDGE(10 equal monthly installments starting Jan. 2023 through Oct. 2023) using your Credit or Debit Card/Bank Account, click the button below:
- To make a 2023 ACA PAYMENT ON YOUR PLEDGE using Credit or Debit Card/Bank Account, click the button below:
Make A 2023 ACA Pledge Payment
- Download forms to make a stock transfer, IRA gift, or gift of grain from Planned Giving Forms or contact the Office of Stewardship and Development at 816.714.2346 for information.
- To MAKE A 2022 ACA PLEDGE PAYMENT, “To equip the holy ones for the work of ministry, for building up the Body of Christ,” using your Credit/Debit card, click button below:
If you prefer to be billed for your one-time gift/or pledge for the 2023 Annual Catholic Appeal, “Joyful in Hope,” please complete the form below.